Monday, July 6, 2015

Bound by Cathy Jackson Pre-Order Event

An exciting new pre-order is available today.

About Bound: A Broken Novella 
(Bloom Book 4)

I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life that I wish I could take back. There’s been so much pain and hurt, all of which I have caused. I can only pray that God helps me to be a better man. A long time ago I knew who He was, but things happened and I walked away from Him. Now I am coming home, and I am not going to do it alone. I love Evelyn Miller, a woman of God who follows His ways. My prayer is that she would be mine, but first I have to be the man she deserves. I will go back to church, get a job, and procure a home to put down roots. My brothers will see the change in me, and I will earn their trust once again. I will be the man of God again. There will be a homecoming. If it is God’s Will, Evelyn will be mine.

To find out more:

Join the Facebook Release Event for Bound

$2.99 Pre Order Links



0 comments: